Saturday, August 11, 2012

Meet the Teacher Night

Thursday night was meet the teacher night at our school. Students may come to their classrooms and meet their teacher and bring in their supplies. I could feel all of the excitement in the air! The classrooms were all set up and the desks were awaiting students. On each desk was a "Third Grade Survival Kit"  and an "All About Me Bag". I was able to meet 18 of my 23 students. This is my favorite time of the school year!



I am very fortunate because my kids go to the same school I teach. I was able to take Wyatt to meet his preschool teacher (Miss Kristie) and Kaylee to meet her second grade teacher (Mrs. Yokley)! I did a great job not crying as we dropped off their supplies I will not be able to make the same promise on the first day of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment