Saturday, July 28, 2012

Welcome

I have been teaching for 15 years. I have taught 1st grade and I currently teach 3rd grade. Each day I look forward to spending time with 8 and 9 year olds. They amaze me at their desire to learn and grow!

I have 3 children ages 7, 4, and 1. The oldest is my daughter.  She enjoys dance, art/crafts, pretending to be a teacher (guess the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree), and spending time with friends. My middle son is all boy!  He cheers on the OU Sooners with his dad! We are continually learning about my youngest son. Every day he is learning something new! I enjoy spending time with my kids and watching them interact with each other. I truly feel that being a mom is a blessing!

It isn't always easy managing my time as a teacher, mom, wife, and still finding time for myself. It is with the help of excellent colleagues, friends and family that I am able to do what I do. I am writing this blog to share my experiences in the classroom and fun ways to be a great mom too!

No comments:

Post a Comment